Lincoln

Hello all,

I am uploading some pics of my visit to Lincoln, MA, highlighting the Gropius House, and the Decordova Sculpture Park and Museum.  There are far too many pictures here, so I really hope they appear in an album.  The last few pictures are of one of Dan Graham's pavilions, "Crazy Spheroid."  It was really cool the way that the two way mirror glass sort of made it ambiguous who was standing next to you in the reflection, and who was at the other side of the glass.  There were two women (who gave me permission to take their photos) who noted "It really messes with your perspective," and "It's sort of making me nauseous."

-Stephen



















































































































































































1 comment :