Diagrams and Approaches








I started this exercise by experimenting with different configurations for the two sizes of cells. I knew that I wanted to have a larger "common area" sized cell and a smaller cell intended for individual inhabitation. Ultimately, my working model now has two larger cells- one situated below the ground and the other on the ground plane. I also started to see the roofs as inhabitable spaces. In this itteration, I shrunk down the heights which contributes to a more viable "climbing" circulation. Also, I denoted the material change between the larger and smaller modules. I manipulated the ground plane so that entry could be achieved through a subtle crevice on the lower level. I am looking forward to further exploring these changes.


No comments :

Post a Comment