Model Progress

 Hello all!

Heres my previous model showing movement within spherical proportions. I indented the shape into foam board, then used chipboard to form the outlines. After covering all the pieces in packing tape I sprayed pam cooking spray inside for a better release from the mold.

I feel that this shows the abstract movement of Stephen falling down by pushing and pulling the pieces to represent the flow of the body falling down. This creates a very subjective interplay with the piece as different people will see different blocks to represent the same movement

This is also a great example of my constructive order. I choose to follow the theme of using different types of proportions in space. Subjects like symmetry and harmony are present showing many ways to use proportion in describing a space.

No comments :

Post a Comment